Monday, August 8, 2016

Row by Row

Well, this year I decided to do the Texas Row By Row Experience. So yesterday I took the opportunity of a free afternoon to go and get some patterns. The first one was from                      Best of Bernina Plano 
340 Coit Road, Suite 500 
Plano, TX 75075 

They were so nice and helpful I ended up walking out with the kit and some transfer paper. 







And the second one came from
4152 W Spring Creek Pkwy, #156  
Plano, TX 75024 

And, again, so helpful I got another kit and some fat quarters. 




I love the license plates.  I'm thinking of planning my vacation next year around the specific rows I want. What fun would that be?

Today I am headed to McKinney to get some more rows.. . . . .
If you are viewing my blog and have a Row by Row quilt - by all means - share.  I love seeing and sharing what other quilters are doing. 
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment